(THIS IS NOT MY SONG)
I'm a trumpet player and love playing and making brass pieces. I don't find many good brass pieces on flat but shoutout to Chase T Van Benschoten for this amazing song.
Getting to the point, I have access to the Beta Trumpets and know my way around Flats brass and I fixed some common problems that I see a lot with people using the brass instrument's on flat.
MY TIPS FOR BRASS INSTRUMENTS ON FLAT
1. *STAY AWAY FROM TROMBONE AND BRASS SECTION*
-Instead of Trombone use the (Horn in F)or(euphonium) (DONT WORY YOU CAN CHANGE THE PART NAME AND ABREVIATION)
-Instead of Brass Section use any brass you want just don't use Brass Section, and if you want a really amazing low sounding instrument just use (Horn in F)
2. mess around with the reverb
-If your a Brass player you know that in certain styles you need the reverb, Pls use it if your afraid of it just mess around in a copy untill your conferrable.
- you don't need very much I almost never go past 50%
3. Trumpets are mainly played and sound best in a higher register don' be afraid to go to high we can play higher than the limit here on flat, but trumpets cant go that low.
also the higher trumpet part tend to have the melody and the lower parts have a harmony to it
4. Horn in F and Tuba together on low parts sound really good but horn in F also sounds good on high parts
5. euphonium sounds really nice with reverb on high parts but can be a better replacement to the (trombone)
6. only use Trumpet, horn in F, tuba and euph don't worr that it seams like they aren a lo of instruments but they can be a much better replacement of the other bad sounding brass
Again shout out to Chase T Van Benschoten for this AMAZING BRASS SONG!!! I DONT SEE ENOUGH BRASS SONGS ON HERE THAT I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY.
I would love to see more brass songs from you. Especial with my tips. If you have any questions just comment. @chase_t_van_benschoten